Here’s a short story for ya:
Woke up yesterday morning and knew that if I didn’t go to the Town Center (read as market/bank), it would put unnecessary pressure on me this new week. We’d been snowed in the day before so I couldn’t go anywhere and there’d been warnings/notifications of disruptions to transport services; didn’t want to try myself and then get stuck somewhere.
On this day though, I NEEDED to get to town. I know I’m susceptible to colds and all so I had a very hot bath, and then proceeded to wrap myself up thoroughly; 0 degrees isn’t a joke! Was an improvement on the -1 degrees of the day before though so I was grateful.
For some reason, I decided to take pictures of the ‘layering’ process, and I’ve reproduced them below! Enjoy!
That’s hardly sufficient! On to layer 2!
On to the proper layer 2; the picture above was just to protect my hair…
And on the final layer….
*dancing* This snow can’t hold me back! This snow can’t hold me back!!
I went out, did all I had to do, and got back home safely. Funnily, I still had a runny nose for most of the evening, with all my layering… *sigh*
- Snow Day Bath Bombs! (xbuzzlikeabeee.wordpress.com)
- The Science Of Snow (therealdegree.wordpress.com)
- Snow Day Bath Bombs! (xmakelikeabee.wordpress.com)
- Snow! (sussexgoodlife.typepad.com)
- Snow day (joy50tee.wordpress.com)
- Back when I was young: The snow experience (dcmontreal.wordpress.com)
- Heavy snow forecast for the UK (fitfor365.wordpress.com)
- Snow! (propersweetie.wordpress.com)
- Snow Day… (musingsofamildmanneredman.com)