A few things told me I was ready to do an entrepreneurs edition of #31Days31Writers:
- I’d run the entrepreneur interview series on my blog several times, and not only did the articles get great feedback, they opened new doors of opportunities for the business owners. I have however been remiss in sourcing entrepreneurs for that category on the blog and so I thought, why not get the entrepreneurs sell themselves?
- #31Days31Writers (again on the blog) was a massive success the two times I’ve run it! Again, great feedback, the amazing stories and perspectives from the writers, and it was such a joy having fresh content every single day of the month!
And so I thought, why don’t I dedicate one edition solely to entrepreneurs? Why not celebrate the brilliant young men and women braving the odds working through unfavorable circumstances to keep their dreams visions alive? Why not offer them this platform to showcase their services, strengths, and unique edge?
And that’s it folks, this is your space!
Be an entrepreneur (defined by Google as “a person who sets up a business or businesses, taking on financial risks in the hope of profit”). Is this you? That’s all the criteria you need!
Send 500 words, covering the following
- What do you do?
- Why you stated your business/what gets you excited about it?
- What year did you start this business, and where?
- Immediate challenges you faced then and what you did to deal with them?
- Where do you see your business at the end of the year, and in five years?
That’s it! Please send in a photo with your submission – could be of your products/address/whatever you feel compliments your work; feel free to create one for this if you want. Send it to dfairygodsister(at)gmail(dot)com with your name and #31Days31Writers as the subject of the mail, and you’re in!
I’ve got 25 slots open, and the first people to send in their entries, get it!
Start sending in your entries in already!