What is social media? Is it Facebook and/or Twitter? How do I use social media? To stalk an ex on Facebook to see which girls’ status he’s ‘liking’? Is it to have 4, 999 friend and know only 62 personally? Is it to clog the atmosphere with information about yourself that we could jolly well do without? What media is social? Do you think that because your business/organization has a Facebook page, you’re ‘social’?
Or, do you just want to get a hang of this ‘social media thing’; everyone seems to be doing something ‘social’ these days and you don’t want to be left behind? Are you a new start-up, wondering how you can harness the power of social media to promote your business? Which social platform are you thinking will work best for the demographic your business is targeting? What to do, what to do?
Talk to CC Consulting for answers to those questions and more!
CC Consulting Services also offers
- Bespoke social media solutions
- Hands-on monitoring and technical support
- Content development and production for radio and television
- Front end user interface development for the web
- Graphic and web designs
- Online customer relationship management
- Personal and corporate brand and strategy consulting
If you can think it, we can do it! And if you can’t, then leave the thinking to us!
Twitter – chiomachuka
Email – email@example.com
Phone – +447405753135
- Social media marketing – The search for meaning, definition and success (marketing.yell.com)
- Be social: Social media for small businesses (marketing.yell.com)