This is February, the month of looooooove!!! Whoop!!! Of course, the Valentine adverts and decorations have been up around these parts since the last week in January, *sigh*
You know here yeah, we move from Christmas decorations to Valentine, to Mother’s Day, then to Easter, and then to Father’s Day before there’s a break. I like it though, everyone claims to have one sale or the other in the name of these Celebrations. And just so you know, £3 to £2.10 doesn’t qualify as sales in my books!!
On to the pictures for the day, let’s see if we can throw in any love related ones!
And yes, because it’s the month of loooooove (lol…. I have one precious friend like that who pronounces ‘love’ in such a hilarious way it cracks me up every single time) we have an extra picture!! This one hopefully will help your relationship! Look, and learn! Lol!
That’s all folks! Have a good one! Hugs!
- Silly Sunday: Spanish Test (joycelansky.blogspot.com)
- Humor and Arthur: Things Looked Fuzzy Before I Got Glasses! (jefferykrit.wordpress.com)
- Nano Day 15-Using Humor (chillersandthrillers.com)
- Picking out a Humorous Birthday Card for Your Child (tinyprints.com)
- Humorous Windows 8 advertisement illustrates its simplicity (wpcentral.com)
- Reclaiming My Sense of Humor (darlasbooks.wordpress.com)
- British humor, I love thee! (kriusu.wordpress.com)
- Families are like fudge – mostly sweet with a few nuts (liveasamovie.wordpress.com)