Welcome to church! Today we’ll be talking about breakthroughs and the title of the message is the title of the post. Note that in the last couple weeks most of the discussions have centered around breakthroughs; it is because your breakthrough this month must be a reality! In Jesus name, amen.
Ok, bibles and note pads out please?
Isaiah 43: 1-3 is our anchor scripture today, and all the quotations are from the New International Version (NIV). That scripture says,
“But now, this is what the Lord says— he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.
3 For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I give Egypt for your ransom, Cush and Seba in your stead.”
1 John 5:4. Every child of God is destined for the top: the foundation (spiritual) we set though determines the heights we will rise to. Psalm 11:3. Joshua 1: 8
Isaiah 34: 16. It behoves every believer to search the Word of God for the building blocks that will make them indestructible and failure proof.
Hebrews 11:10, 2nd Samuel 7:10 when you build your foundation on God, only the things that can pull God down can pull you down. In other words, nothing.
How do I build the foundations for my breakthrough?
- The force of faith. Hebrews 11: 2 – 3. Everywhere faith is found, the supernatural is found. Mark 9:23
There is no impossibility in the face of faith. Luke 1:45 Mathew 17: 20
John 2: 2, 6: 29. Any result I want to see in this life I have the ability to command by faith. Habakkuk 2:4
1 John 5: 4 affirms that in BIble times, faith elevated men beyond supernatural results.
My lack of results is not an environmental issue; it is a faith issue because when I stand my ground in faith, the devil loses faith.
What is Faith?
Faith is taking God at His word with unshakable conviction.
Hebrews 11:1, 10:35
1 Peter 1:23 says, “For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable,through the living and enduring word of God.”
A man of faith is convinced that God’s word cannot be broken. Jeremiah 33:20-22
*You will never find time for things that are last on your to-do list.
How do I develop my faith?
- Receiving the word of God. Romans 10:7, 14, 6.
- Commitment to the altar of prayer and fasting. Matthew 17:19-21, Jude 1:20
- Commitment to fellowship Hebrews 10:25, 2 Peter 1:1
- Commitment to soul winning. Daniel 12:3, Proverbs 11:30
Soul winners procure wisdom for themselves brought on by revelation
Expressions of faith for success
- Think scriptural thoughts. Psalm 1:2-3
Proverbs 23:7, Joshua 1:8, Let Philippians 4:8 be your syllabus of thought. That scripture says, “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.”
- Speak scripturally, open your mouth and declare God’s promises regardless of what is going on around you. Psalm 81:10 says, “I am the Lord your God, who brought you up out of Egypt. Open wide your mouth and I will fill it.”
- Act scripturally. James 1:25
God bless you, have a wonderful week!
- Righteous Living – Bible Verses about Righteousness (pbsministries.wordpress.com)
- How to overcome doubts? How to build faith? (citizenheaven.wordpress.com)
- Adoption Again Considered (meditations and expostions on adoption) (reformedforhisglory.wordpress.com)
- Revelation of Faith (megashifts.wordpress.com)
- The Power of a Righteous Life (collinsolanrewaju.wordpress.com)
- Activating Your Faith (pbsministries.wordpress.com)
- Eternal God (shareaverse.wordpress.com)